Mastodon S4Ep12 - There's No Place Like Home (Part 1), by Erika | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Here is this week's recap from Erika Olson (aka "e") from LongLiveLocke.com .

Imagine this scene: I'm at the Cancun airport... gate C24, down at the far end of the terminal, to be exact. The sounds of revelry from Jimmy Buffett's Air Margaritaville restaurant are in the background... smells of tourists who've had one too many shots of tequila are in the foreground. It's 11:15 AM on Sunday, May 18th, and my husband and I are crouched over my laptop, each with one iPod earbud in our ears, as we prepared to watch "There's No Place Like Home." (For those of you who read my last post, I was able to download the latest episode off of iTunes (though it took 3 hours because of my slow connection) before I headed back to Chicago.)

Little did I know that just a mere few minutes later, tears would be rolling down my cheeks with such abandon that I would be scrambling to pull out ratty Starbucks napkins from my bag in order to dry off my face, as other travelers waiting at our gate stared at me with a combination of concern and amusement. Then I heard a woman nearby whisper to a friend, "They're watching Lost."

And all was understood.



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus