Mastodon DarkUFO Character Cup Prelim Tourney- Round 2, Matchups 3 & 4 (**CLOSED**) | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Congrats to Isabel and Steve Jenkins. They are the first characters to move on to the Prelim Finals. Isabel won by a respectable margin, and Steve managed to hold off a resurgent Brother Campbell to win by just over 50 votes, creating our closest matchup to date!

Today's matchups caused consternation for me as soon as they were pulled from the non-virtual hat. All four characters are, in my opinion, among the strongest in the Prelim tourney. Needless to say, I was dismayed when their fate was sealed.

I suspect the votes will be close and discussion rather intense. Good luck making your choices this time. If you need me, I'll be sobbing in the corner, cursing the hat.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus