Mastodon Lost: The Complete Collection [Blu-ray] going for a Whopping £270!!!!! | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Update: 11th August Thanks to PenguinJosh for the update.

Just thought I'd update you so maybe you could update it on dufo.

I contacted Disney and found out an exclusive set with all the extras on the American set (Ankh/Island Replica etc) will be released in the UK in October.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.

I am pleased to confirm that we are releasing this title as a limited edition in October 2010 this will have all the products you have mentioned in your email.

I will try to advise you which retailers will stock this product closer to the time.

If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me again.




Update: 11th August Thanks to everyone who alerted me to the fact that Amazon UK have slashed the price to £149.99

The Lost: The Complete Collection [Blu-ray] is currently going for a whopping £270 ($430) and that's with a saving of £90. The Retail price is £360 ($575)

I'm hoping this comes down a LOT or I'll have to add 4,815,162,342 pop up ads all over the site to pay for it.

You can see all the prices here for UK, USA and Canada.

USA
Season 6 - DVD
Season 6 - Blu-Ray
The Complete Collection - DVD
The Complete Collection on - Blu-ray

Canada
Season 6 - DVD
Season 6 - Blu-ray
Complete Series - DVD
Complete Series - Blu-ray

UK
Season 6 - DVD
Season 6 - Blu-Ray
The Complete Collection - DVD

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus