Mastodon Lost Fantasy League: Week 13 Update! | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Hey there Lost fans! I ran out of time to make some audio or a video for this week but I'll make up for it with video updates for the next two episodes. :-)

So "The Variable" turned out to be a very well-scoring episode, despite the passing of one of Lost's more interesting characters. Daniel's death didn't really hold him back much at all in the points department. Overall, "The Variable" scored 390 total points, making it the 3rd highest scoring episode this season.

I made some point adjustments for episodes 5x01 and 5x03. We saw a replay of that scene from the beginning of the season where Chang and Daniel meet in the Orchid and we now know that Ellie of the Hostiles is in fact Ms. Hawking so I went back and re-jiggered the points accordingly. Be sure to check the Important Point Rulings section for the details. These changes may make your weekly score look different from what the chart says.

If you've got any questions, consult the League rule book at the bottom of this post. If you can't find an answer to your questions there, shoot me an email at LFLquestions@gmail.com. I will do my best to get back to you as promptly as possible.











Once again, here is the official LFL rule book. Happy reading!

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus