Mastodon Lost Fantasy League: Week 11 Update! | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Sorry folks! Easter got me all kinds of backed up in my work here so no audio segment today. :-( But, I will make up for it next week with one of my snazzy video updates! :-)

I didn't mention this in the content below, but there were two point adjustments for last week's episode, "Whatever Happened, Happened." Both Jin and Ben received an additional 5 points for encountering DHARMA Logos that they didn't get credit for with last week's update. So, if something seems funny with your weekly or overall total, that is the reason.

"Dead Is Dead" proved to be a pretty good episode as far as points go. With 310 points overall, "Dead Is Dead" currently ranks sixth amongst all Season 5 episodes to date. It saw 16 of our League Characters in cation, including appearances from Alex and Keamy! There were 21 point categories hit, not quite a record but lose. Finally! An episode without DHARMA Logos! Of course, that didn't make my job any easier! That Smokey scene at the end presented us with some headaches, but you can check out how we ruled on it in the Important Point Rulings section.

If you've got any questions, consult the League rule book at the bottom of this post. If you can't find an answer to your questions there, shoot me an email at LFLquestions@gmail.com. I will do my best to get back to you as promptly as possible. Easter backed me up on the email answering front as well, so I'm still working on returning some of your emails.










Once again, here is the official LFL rule book. Happy reading!

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus