Mastodon LNG Results 5x11 | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Update 7 April: It has been brought to my attention i made a bit of a mistake and i put Ben instead of Locke at the 42 minute mark. Even though i had it wrote down in front of me saying Locke i put Ben in my magical LNG machine. I apologise and the league table and stats will be updated.


LNG 5x11 Results

Hey Everyone. Another batch of results here. I've finally got round to watching the past two episodes of LOST and i have to say each episode is getting more and more interesting. The weekly game is on hiatus at the minute so that i can try and make it harder for people that use spoilers to help achieve points (sorry guys lol).

Below you can find the answers and results for episode 11.





We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus