Mastodon LNG Results 5x10 | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

LNG 5x10 Results
Hey Everyone. Another batch of results here. I am very ashamed to admit this week that i have not seen the episode of LOST. Luckily my good friends (and excellent forum staff) have once again supplied me with the answers to the LNG this week.

Every week the forum staff discuss (and argue haha) what characters appear at each minute and really do deserve a big thanks for all the help they have given me so far.

Sorry for the lack of details again but luckily i'm off work for 2 weeks so i can give you all a well deserved break down of results and some future predictions next week.

Good luck with episode 11 and i hope episode 10 isnt the disappointment everyone is telling me it is :)







We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus