Mastodon Beta Users Wanted | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Beta Users Wanted

,

Update: 23rd April We've open up another 50 places. Please email me if you are interested in getting an early look at the new forum.
Update: 22nd April 16:00 We've open up another 50 places in the Forum for those that want to help testing. Please email me here if you are interested.

Update: 18:55 The Test site is currently down while we do some reconfiguring.
Update: 18:45 The Beta requests are now full. We are hoping to open up another 50 spots later in the week. Please keep an eye out for an announcement.

One of the biggest requests that I've had since starting DarkUFO is that of getting a proper forum/discussion board online. With this in mind I've been playing around with my new server and the latest phpBB Forum software.

I'm looking for 50 Beta Testers and early adopters to help me A) Test the software and setup B) Help with ideas/suggestions/improvements.

Only apply if you are serious about helping and only the first 50 emails I get will be granted access.

Note: The idea is to have the boards up and running in about 3-4 weeks time.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus