Mastodon Lost Production to shutdown in 10 days? | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Thanks to The ODI and Lyly for the following from Jorge Garcia about when Lost production will probably finish. Although we did post a little bit of good news about the writers stike in the strike section of the site in that it looks like the two sides will start negotiating again.

Well I can only speak for me. I know the schedule up to November 27th. THats the end of 408. I also know that there are mobisodes to shoot during this time that have already been written so we'll knock those out.

Beyond that it depends when the strike ends. I don't know where you're getting your information. But I'm pretty sure we are still planning on going to air as scheduled. So there is still a good chance the strike won't interrupt anything because we have an eight week window at least.

We'll have to wait and see.

Source: Jorge Garcia

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus