Mastodon The Lost Alternative - Season 4 | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

The Lost Alternative - Season 4

Whilst posting some Fan Fiction stories over in the Fiction section of the site, I read a great script from a guy called Paul Osatczuk. He recently submitted a script of the second episode which we published.

Paul and Myself then chatted about the possibility of releasing his scripts on a more regular basis to help take us through this long hiatus. So without much further ado, I'll let Paul give a brief intro from himself, followed by the first two episodes/scripts. So welcome aboard to Paul and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

(Note: In order to read these you will need a PDF Reader, which you can download from Adobe or FOXIT

My name is Paul Osatczuk and I'm twenty years-old. I was born and raised in Toronto, Canada and I've lived here my entire life. I love to read and write - so much so that I'm pursuing writing as a career. I've spent most of my life in the world of movies and television and I've made my own films over the years and have also spent two years in College in the Film and Television program; but sadly film making isn't for me anymore - the hierarchy, ego and business side of it really dragged things down.

Some of my favourite movies and television shows include: The Shawshank Redemption, City of Angels, Romeo and Juliet (modern), Catch me if you Can and The Green Mile. As for TV I like: LOST, Battlestar Galactica, Jericho, The Black Donnelly's and The Office.

Aside from all that I'm just your regular twenty year-old who hangs out with friends, blasts loud music, and drives his parents insane.

Thanks,
Paul

Episode 1 - Infirmity



Episode 2 - C.O.D

Source: Paul Osatczuk

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus