Mastodon The Lost Alternative - Season 4 - Episode 4 - But in Dreams and Fragments. | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Here is Paul's 4th Episode of his Lost Alternative Season 4 fiction, called But in Dreams and Fragments. Below is a brief message from Paul.

Hi everyone. Thank you for being patient with me over these past two weeks. It's been a busy time in my life as I just started up a new job - one I wish was writing, but is sadly not - and I haven't had much time to sit down and actually write the next episode in my FAN-FICTION series until now. But, after two weeks of waiting, here it is and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. I did something pretty different this time around, and I spent more time planning and organizing for certain events that are to follow. I hope that it pays off.

Once again, thank you for everything. For your e-mails, and for your comments. You guys are what keep me writing more. Until episode five, take care.

Paul



Read But in Dreams and Fragments

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus