Mastodon LOST - The Mobile Game | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

LOST - The Mobile Game

Thanks to perdidosporlostclub for finding this for me. It appears that there is a new LOST Game for your Mobile Phone.

See more information HERE

It appears to have been developed with help from Gregg Nations, and here is what he had to say about it over at the Fuselage.
Okay, I can finally tell you guys what my secret project is. I wrote the Lost mobile game, and you can buy it now through Cingular. It'll roll out through T-Mobile in the next week or so and Verizon after that. It'll also be available in Europe soon. It is getting a soft launch now and as it gets closer to the premiere date of the new episodes, you'll start to see more advertising for it.

I have to admit, the game is actually pretty fun. People seem to be excited about it, so I'm not just saying it because I worked on it. For it being a mobile game, I think it looks great. Obviously I didn't have much to do with the graphic look of the game or the way the gameplay progresses, but I did write the dialogue and created a couple new "missions" after vetoing some.

The gameplay is fun (there are a few new things we threw in), and the characters sound like themselves (the most fun to write was Sawyer of course). Check it out if you're into mobile games and let me know what you think.
Source: Gregg Nations

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus