Mastodon I Do - Initial Thoughts | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

I Do - Initial Thoughts

,

Well that episode is surely going to get the message boards buzzing. Here are my initial thoughts after finishing watching not more that 10 minutes ago.

Did I enjoy it - Yes, was the cliffhanger as good as I hoped for hell no, however I don't watch Lost for cliffhangers. I'm with this show for the long haul. I think many people are going to be very disappointed with the cliffhanger (if you can call it that).

So where does this leave us?

- Will Kate and Sawyer run? Probably yes. But where? Will they find the Galaga or Desmond's boat?
- Jack thinks they are still on the Island so his plan to run seems flawed.
- Will Kate radio back to Jack?
- If Kate does not radio back, will Jack follow through with his promise to let Ben die?
- Will Ben live anyway?
- How will Juliet react to Jack's actions?
- Will Locke come to the rescue? If so how will they get across?
- Who is Jacob that Pickett mentioned? Is he just another Other or someone more sinister?
- Did Kate's husband simply give up on Kate or did he try to find her as well?
- What is Alex's relation with Ben? Adopted parent?


I'll be looking forward to Vozzek69's review of this episode later but for now let me know your thoughts.

Vote in the poll.



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus