Update: 12:30 You can see our Official Lost University discussion thread here and once enrolled you can join the DarkUFO Fraternity here.
Update: 10:30 Thanks to Cyber80b here is the complete list of Q&A. Don't read unless you want to answer them yourself.
2) Who had a dream, which recreated Verrocchio's "The Baptism Of Christ"?
3) Which of these elements is NOT depicted on the mural in the Swan?
The Number 23
4) There is a picture in Widmore's office that depicts a polar bear and what?
5) In Jacob's cabin, there was a faded painting of what type of animal?
6) According to the Orchid Orientation Video, what property of the island allowed the DHARMA Initiative to conduct experiments of both space and time?
7) What types of objects must never be placed inside the Orchid vault?
8) Which of these DHARMA Stations is known to reside over an area of electromagnetic activity?
9) To protect yourself from nosebleeds and other harmful side effects while time-traveling on the island, It is important to:
Identify a constant
10) Which of these characters is known to speak Korean?
11) Who translated the French distress message heard on the radio?
12) Which of these characters is known to speak Arabic?
13) What does the the Latin phrase "Ille qui nos omnes servabit" translate to?
He who will protect us all.
14) Finding a source of protein is important for human survival. Which of the following food sources did the survivors of 815 eat as a source of protein?
15) In the pilot episode, Locke is seen eating what type of fruit?
16) Before moving to the other side of the island, the Tailies caught, killed and ate what?
17) Which of the following two people did not share a tent at beach camp?
Shannon and Boone
18) Who was the first to say "We have to live together, or die alone?"
19) Which of the following LOST characters shares their name with a famous philosopher?
20) What hieroglyphic symbols can be found on the Hatch countdown clock?
21) Which of the following characters grew up on the LOST island?
22) The four-toed statue is believed to represent which of the following gods?
23) What was the hydrogen bomb on the island named?
Thanks to BlackBox for the heads up.
Go and enroll here
Thanks to bycarlost for the video.