Mastodon Lost Fantasy League: Season 5 Finale Update! | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Since DarkUFO is away this week, we're going old school with the video! And it's the last one for the year folks because we have reached the end! After countless hours of exhaustive Lost viewing, analyzing and scoring, we finally have our winners!

It's almost hard to believe that we've made it through the 5th season of Lost so quickly. Where did all the time go? With all the action and excitement provided by the finale, there are some important point rulings that were made that you should understand before sending any complaints my way.

Also, due to the Man in Black dilemma, I had to go back and adjust scores from several episodes in the second half of the season. That information is also below in the Important Point Rulings section and I highly advise you read through it so you understand why you may now be drastically higher or lower than before.

But now for our winners!


We're going to leave these results as unofficial for 3-4 days. In that time, please let me know if I've missed anything from the finale! I watched it half a dozen times, so I'm pretty sure I've got it all right but I just want to be sure. Our winners will be contacted shortly and made aware of the situation. If, after 3-4 days, no one has alerted us to any scoring mistakes that affect our top 3, they will be declared the official winners of the Season 5 Lost Fantasy League.

If you've got any questions, consult the League rule book at the bottom of this post. If you can't find an answer to your questions there, shoot me an email at LFLquestions@gmail.com. I will do my best to get back to you as promptly as possible.









One last time, here is the official Season 5 LFL rule book. Happy reading!

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus