Mastodon Initial Thoughts on "The Incident," by Erika | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Here is the Season Finale recap from Erika Olson (aka "e") from LongLiveLocke.com.

I realized less than a half-hour into "The Incident" that my final Season Five post is going to take me a loooong time to pull together -- as in, more than a week. I may divide it into two parts (one for each hour)... I'm just not sure right now.

In the meantime, I'm breaking with tradition and have decided to share a few of my initial, not very well rationalized thoughts with you on this depressing Morning After. Some of you who've been with me for a while may recall that the only other time I've ever done this is when I thought Locke had been shot by Ben at the Skeleton Pit and I was positive he'd been killed. Therefore, my motivation for writing today is probably pretty transparent: I'm extremely upset that Locke appears to be dead again.

So here are my knee-jerk responses to "The Incident," with a full recap and analysis to follow... eventually.



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus