Mastodon S4Ep4 - "Eggtown": Well We're Living Here in an Eggtown by Erika | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Here is this week's recap from Erika Olson (aka "e") from LongLiveLocke.com .

... and it's hard to choke a grenade down. (Just ask Miles.)

There have been two times since Lost premiered when I have gotten chills at the end of an episode. The first was in "Deus Ex Machina," when Locke ran back to the hatch (as Boone was dying) and started banging and crying "WHYYYYY?!?!!?" on the little window, and then all of a sudden the light came on. The second was at the end of "Eggtown," when Kate's "son" was revealed to be Aaron. I did not see that one coming! I'm enjoying my spoiler-free status more and more with each episode (although some of my other spoiler-free friends did call the ending--they're way more clever than I am).



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus