Mastodon LOST With Lyndsey...Finding Wonderland Stuff... | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

“And my only intention, for all my racing, was to stay in the same place." Issac Asimov “The Red Queen’s Race”

I have an “Alice Complex.” I don’t know why I put that in quotes… I made that phrase up. Whatever.

If we’ve ever met in any capacity (virtually, personally), you are probably aware that I am slightly obsessed with “Alice in Wonderland” and “Through the Looking Glass.”
Always have been.
It’s not like I flit about with floppy blue bow in my hair, curtsying or anything but I really dig the symbolism within these completely-inappropriate-for-kids-Walt-Disney-effed-it-up-for-everyone classics.

Luckily, the writers of LOST, share my obsession.
And I am thrilled that they do. They can totally hang in the rabbit hole.
As an aside, I’m totally voting that shitty singer-songwriter, Jewel, who named her shitty 2006 album “Goodbye Alice in Wonderland,” OUT of the rabbit hole.
Sorry… I’ve been harbouring that resentment for three years.

I digress…



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus