Mastodon "Because You Left" Recap and Analysis, by Erika | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Here is the first of two recaps from last week’s premiere from Erika Olson (aka "e") from LongLiveLocke.com.

Something strange happened the night of January 21st after the Lost premiere ended. I actually heard my fingers speak. They cried out, "We have to do TWO write-ups within seven days?!? Noooooo!!!!"

Though it may not have been clear to everyone (or at least the people who aren't mega-mega-fans) tuning in last Wednesday night, the Lost premiere was comprised of two separate episodes, and so this post only covers the first hour. For my fingers' sake, I'm going to get right down to business. I think it's only appropriate to begin our analysis with a closer look at the opening scene of the season, don't you?

(Oh, and since in years past I was often asked to identify the various lyrics I use as section titles, I'm going to put that information in the comments section of every post from now on.)

Here we go!




We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus