Mastodon The DarkUFO LOST Season 3 Awards - Voting Closed | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Update: 10th June - 1 Week left for voting

Well it's that time of year again where we vote for the best and worst of Season 3. I want to first thank everyone for their suggestions and ideas and for all the emails I've received. I'd also like to say sorry for any category that I've not included and any nominations that I've missed, I'm only human with so much time :)

There are a couple of good categories missing due the their nature, ie Funniest Line and Best Dialog as we all know with Lost there are just too many to list in a poll, so please leave a comment to this post of your favourite and funniest lines. If we get enough response I'll then create a poll on the top 7 for us to vote on later.

Voting will last for just over 1 month when the winners will be announced. Please let you friends and other forums/message boards know about these polls so we can have the most accurate awards possible.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus