Mastodon DarkUFO Fans make the news again | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Thanks to Patrick who works at the LA Times for the following email./

I check your site after watching every episode, so I was thrilled this morning to discover that someone had I.D.'d Jack's newspaper as the L.A. Times from April 5th. To make your job a little easier, I posted a PDF of the page in question on latimes.com this morning. Here's a link:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/tv/la-spinoff-lost24may24,0,3493291.story

When I came into work this morning, people were trying to figure out why a news story from April 5 had suddenly appeared in the Most Viewed stories list on our website. I don't think people quite believed me when I explained it to them.

Source: LA Times

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus