Mastodon Things I Noticed - "316" by Vozzek69 | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Things I Noticed - 316
Alright, I'm going to say it. Many of you aren't going to like it, but some of you might be thinking it too. I want you all to know that it hurts me to say it, but I'm going to do it anyway. And here it is: This season, so far, is shaping up to be even better than S1. Blasphemy? Could be. But this episode was so different, so fast-flowing and cool that it knocked me on my ass. It felt like it flew by in half the time. It wasn't the best episode in the world, but it was so wildly different in tone and taste that it didn't seem to belong in the S5 lineup. And yet when it ended, it still managed to snap into the season like an irregularly-shaped puzzle piece. Things I Noticed:

Vozzek's Top Three After-Episode Chat Comments
I spent 10 minutes checking out the chat room after the episode ended. Very cool! Instantly I saw these gems, and knew that they had to be shared with everyone:

* did hurley eat all 78 meals on the plane?
* I think ben went to kill penny but before he got there his car hit a deer and he got bloody by cleaning it off in time to catch ajira flight 316
* the guitar case has 2 years of twinkies in it

Hahahahaha!!!



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus