Mastodon 316 Recap and Analysis by Erika | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Here is the Episode 5.06 - 316 recap from Erika Olson (aka "e") from LongLiveLocke.com.

Some of you may remember this article I linked to last fall in which Lost writer Brian K. Vaughan (one of the creative team members who signed my Season Four DVDs, yay for me!) proclaimed that Season Five was "definitely going to be the strangest thing that’s ever been on network television. Ever.”

I think we can confidently say at this point that he wasn't exaggerating.

"316" brought it. And that means there's a lot to discuss. Let's take things in order this time around, shall we? Or, almost in order. As the opening moments of the episode were replayed at the end of the hour, I'll address them later and instead begin with the meeting in Ms. Hawking's lair... or what we now know is/was actually Dharma's Lamp Post station.



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus