Mastodon Things I Noticed – Something Nice Back Home by Vozzek69 | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Things I Noticed – Something Nice Back Home


The more Season Four LOST I get, the more I wonder what the hell happened with Season Three. Not that last season was bad, but these days we're getting steak and potatoes when all we had before was fish-biscuits and water. Things I Noticed:

Apparently there's no 'I' in Things I Noticed

I've noticed that people have noticed that the Things I Noticed has evolved from a more factual analysis of each episode to a lot more theory and conjecture. They've noticed, believe it or not, that sometimes my ideas are wild and out there. They've noticed that sometimes I'm even factually wrong about stuff. My response to this is an enthusiastic 'shit yeah I am'.



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus