Update: 19:50 Thanks to PenguinJosh, if you want to see where all the items are click the reveal button below.
1. Message Bottle- In sea
2. Plane engine
3. Knives box
4. Comic book- to the right of knives
5. Wheelchair- behind comic book
6. Camp fire- in front of tent
7. Sawyer's tent- Behind campfire
8. Maccutcheon Whiskey- Click bottle in Sawyers tent, then bottle on beach
9. Ping pong- in foreground, in front of sawyers tent
10. Guitar- Right of tent
11. Baby cradle- right of bottle
12. Graveyard- background, behind bottle
13. Signal fire smoke- background, right of graves
14. Tape recorder- in foreground, on chair
15. Discovered swan- click bushes in front of hatch to right of tree.
16. Dog whistle- in foreground, in front of swan
17. Vincent- click whistle, then Vincent
18. Gold bag- right of swan, behind bushes
19. Smoke monster- scroll right
20. Cockpit- in background, right of golf bag
21. Pilot- click cockpit
22. Black rock- behind trees right of cockpit
23. Transceiver- behind bushes, in front of black rock
24. Waterfall- Background, behind transceiver
25. Dharma Van- right of Waterfall
26. Roger- click van
27. Dharma beer- click van
28. Drug plane- click in tree by van
29. Virgin Mary statue- click on drug plane
30. Heroin- click VM statue
31. Haliburton case- click 3rd grave on the right back on the beach, drag the key to the case
32. Toy plane- inside case
33. Dynamite- inside black rock
34. Swan hatch- carefully drag dynamite to hatch.
A Unique Online Environment Where Fans Can Explore “Lost” and View Exclusive Sneak Peeks of Upcoming Episodes
Fans Can Also Enter for a Chance to Win a Trip for Two to the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con
ABC.com today launched LOSTscape, a unique, engaging, immersive environment where fans can explore and interact with iconic items from the hit series “Lost.” Fans can also view 34 clips from the show in which the items were used, as well as enjoy sneak peeks of upcoming original episodes not available anywhere else. In addition, they can enter for a chance to win a trip for two to the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con to attend the “Lost” panel in person.
Participants will instantly be immersed in the setting of the island and its immediate surroundings, discovering and collecting objects along the way. As visitors scroll across the LOSTscape, they’ll encounter various items, some obvious, some not. Most items trigger a popup window containing a brief video clip from the episode in which they first appeared, along with textual, story- related information about it. There are 34 items to be found, but once fans have identified seven, they’ll be invited to enter for a chance to win a trip to Comic-Con for themselves and a friend.
The Comic-Con trip will consist of round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and transportation for two people to San Diego, CA to attend the “Lost” panel. In addition to preferred seating, there will be a meet-and-greet with special cast members and executives from the show. Entry deadline is June 30. No purchase necessary. Go to https://r.abc.go.com/abc/primetime/lost/lostscape/rules for official rules.
Enter Lostscape here