Mastodon "The Variable" Recap and Analysis, by Erika | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Here is the Episode 5.14 - The Variable recap from Erika Olson (aka "e") from LongLiveLocke.com.

I was pretty sure that "The Variable" was going to be a Faraday flashback, so when the hour began with doctors rushing a stretcher-bound Desmond into the hospital, I was completely thrown. At first I thought, "Did Daniel do something in Ann Arbor in the '70s to cause an alternate reality in which a can of baked beans didn't protect Des from Ben's bullet and Des didn't then proceed to beat the crap out of Ben?" Next I figured that we were going to see Daniel in the waiting room, and learn that he'd finally figured out a way to physically time travel (without the help of the FDW) and was there to convince Des that he had to go back to the Island because he was "the variable." Obviously I was all kinds of wrong.



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus