Episode scores seem to be in decline lately! Ever since "The Substitute," each episode has had a lower score than the one before it. Will this trend come to an end next week? I sure hope so! "Dr. Linus" scored a total of 430 points and featured 14 of our League Characters. Ben didn't hog all the points though. In fact, Ben turned in the lowest one-week score for a centric character so far this season!
After writing off a couple of League Characters from contention last week, has anyone else crossed the point of no return? You'll have to watch the video above to find that out. Also, be sure to check out all of the stats and data below and let me know if I missed something!
Lost Fantasy Team Lookup Table | LFL on Facebook | G-Man on Twitter | Email G-Man
IMPORTANT POINT RULINGS FOR 6.07 "DR. LINUS":
1) Jacob's ashes are only worth points for certain people. This was a very difficult decision to make but we ruled that Jacob's ashes aren't enough to count as Jacob himself are important enough to count as a New Thing for people who have not yet encountered him. So far, only Frank and Miles have not encountered Jacob before in their lives (that we know).
2) Miles gets points for encountering Jacob. Miles used his ability to commune with the dead to find out who killed Jacob. That counts as communicating with Jacob, one of our stipulation for earning Jacob Encounter points.
3) Miles does not earn points for Nikki and Paulo though. Jacob's ash was something tangible that we could see. Nikki and Paulo are buried and not visible. This prevents Miles from getting the extra points.
4) Miles does earn points for the diamonds. Since we saw him holding one, we have a tangible, visible connection with the object. This qualifies Miles for New Thing points.
5) The principal, Arzt and Locke are not new people to Alt-Ben. Just because a person, place or thing is new to us does not make it new to the Alt-characters. Ben knew who the principal and Arzt were right away and he had already met Locke.
6) Ben and Locke are not new for Arzt. Same as above. Arzt already seemed to know that Locke was a substitute instead of needing to ask who he was.
7) Arzt is not new for Locke. The way Arzt seemed to know he was a sub without thinking about it implies that they have already met in the Alt.
8) Frank gets First Line points. I usually check with Lostpedia's episode transcripts to check for the use of episode titles but I used my TV's closed captioning to check this one. My CC gave Frank as the first line by saying "Whoa!"
6.07 CHARACTER SCORES:
SEASON 6 EPISODE TOTALS:
BEN (+115 points): Attendance; Encounters a New Person, Place or Thing (The gun in the clearing); Encounters or Uses the Numbers (4 & 8 appear on the microwave); Encounters the Smoke Monster; Episode Centricity; First on Screen; Gets a Minor Injury (Falls over while running); Miscellaneous FB/FF; Says the Title of an Episode (2- "I Do," "Dr. Linus")
JACK (+35 points): Attendance; Says the Title of an Episode (2- "One of Us," "Lighthouse"); Visits the Black Rock
HURLEY (+25 points): Attendance; Visits the Black Rock
MILES (+55 points): Attendance; Encounters a New Person, Place or Thing (2- Jacob's Ashes; Nikki & Paulo's diamonds); Encounters Jacob
SUN (+20 points): Attendance; Encounters a New Person, Place or Thing (Ben's gun from the clearing)
MAN IN BLACK (+5 points): Attendance
RICHARD (+30 points): Attendance; Says the Title of an Episode ("I Do"); Visits the Black Rock
ILANA (+20 points): Attendance; Encounters a New Person, Place or Thing (Ben's gun from the clearing)
LOCKE (+10 points): Appears in Someone Else's Misc. FB/FF; Attendance
FRANK (+50 points): Attendance; Encounters a New Person, Place or Thing (Jacob's ashes); Encounters or Uses the Numbers (Says 815); First Line
CHARLES WIDMORE (+30 points): Attendance; Last Line; Last on Screen
ROGER LINUS (+15 points): Appears in Someone Else's Misc. FB/FF; Attendance; Says the Title of an Episode ("One of Them")
SMOKE MONSTER (+5 points): Attendance
ARZT (+15 points): Appears in Someone Else's Misc. FB/FF; Attendance; Says the Title of an Episode ("The Substitute)
Once again, we had multiple Fantasy Geniuses of the Week! "Dr. Linus" produced three geniuses this week but they failed to earn the highest score possible. A combination of Ben, Miles, Richard, Frank, Roger and Arzt would have yielded 280 points. Here's who this week's geniuses had on their rosters:
Bens Bunny: Ben, Miles, Richard, Frank, Bernard, Smokey, Daniel
Hoover the Talking Seal: Ben, Miles, Richard, Frank, Walt, Smokey, Charlie Pace
TomG3586: Ben, Miles, Richard, Frank, Bernard, Smokey, Charlie Pace
Click on the thumbnails to view the full image.
View Online by Site
View Online by Team Name
Download by Site
Download by Team Name