Here we go with the first phase of the Episode Cup. Please read below before you start blindly voting so that you understand what is planned for the Episode Cup this year :)
1) Like last year, we will be using the Bracket Software so that everyone can try to predict all the results before the main cup starts.
2) There will be a prize for the winner.
3) In order to do this we have to narrow down the episodes to 64 for the software to work, so to acheive this we will have an elimination phase.
4) All episodes have been randomly paired and some episodes randomly given a "bye" into the main competition. All Premiers and Finales have automatically been given a bye
5) Over the next few days we will post a number of matchups that you can vote on.
6) After this phase the 64 episodes that remain will be randomly drawn into a full "march madness" style bracket and there will be a period of about 2 weeks for you to get your picks in.
7) After this period the bracket software will be closed and we start with the main episode cup.
Here are the episodes that have received a random bye into the main competition.
Whatever the Case May Be
Follow the Leader
Meet Kevin Johnson
Whatever Happened, Happened
All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues
The Man from Tallahassee
Two for the Road
The Incident (Part 1 & 2)
The Little Prince
The Cost of Living
Because You Left
The Glass Ballerina
Flashes Before Your Eyes
This Place is Death
... In Translation
Live Together, Die Alone (Part 1 & 2)
Exodus (Part 1, 2 & 3)
There's No Place Like Home (Parts 1, 2 & 3)
Man of Science, Man of Faith
Through the Looking Glass (Part 1 & 2)
A Tale of Two Cities
The Beginning of the End
Pilot (Part 1 & 2)
So starting today here are the first set of polls. Vote below and let us know in the comments which ones you voted for a why? Will we see any early upsets in this elimination phase?