Mastodon Things I Noticed - "Namaste" by Vozzek69 | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Things I Noticed - Namaste

Transition episodes like Namaste are sometimes necessary to bring far-flung characters back into the main fold of the story. Some people raise the 'filler' warcry when this happens... if someone doesn't blow up or get shot these days it seems the episode is labeled a failure. I see it a much different way: roller coasters must go up to come down. Namaste is the click-click-click of the coaster making its upward climb toward the final run of episodes this season. The higher it climbs the better the ride, and I think, for those who took time to look around, we saw some very cool things on the way up. Thing I Noticed:



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus