Mastodon Lost may still return to Wednesdays | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

I received an email from my contact over at ABC over the weekend in which he says that due to the ratings of various shows (both on ABC and other networks), that Lost may still return on Wednesdays and not Mondays as he previously reported. With the large hiatus ABC have some time to view and calculate the best time to air Season 4 and although initially Monday 4th Feb was the penciled in date, there have been some rumblings that it may still return on Wednesdays. My source says that ABC will make an official decision on both the date and time within the next 2-3 weeks once the Nielsen DVR rating figures for other shows have also been factored into the equation.

So this could be good news for those that didn't like the potential Monday slot. As soon as I have any more info, I'll pass it along.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus