Mastodon The DarkUFO Season 6 Awards - Day 5 - Winners Announced | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Funniest Scene in Season 6
Richards Giggle - 15.9%
Martin Keamy makes good eggs. - 14.7%
Dogen's conversation with Hurley at the temple - 10%
My Choice - Dogen's conversation with Hurley at the temple

Best Scene in Season 6
Jack walking into the bamboo to die - 35%
All the Losties in the church - 8.7%
Jack and Christian conversation in "The End" - 6.5%
My Choice - Jack walking into the bamboo to die

Best Line in Season 6
JACK: "You disrespect his memory by wearing his face, but you're nothing like him. Turns out he was right about almost everything. I just wish I could've told him that while he was still alive - 20.6%
Ben: "John Locke was a believer, he was a man of faith, he was a much better man than I will ever be. And I'm very sorry I murdered him." (The Substitute) - 6.3%
"I lived in these houses a long time, Miles. I think I can remember how to get there." "Well, I lived in these houses 30 years before you did; otherwise known as last week…" (Ben and Miles) - 5.8%
My Choice - JACK: "You disrespect his memory by wearing his face

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus