Mastodon The Show maybe over but we're not! | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost



Unless you've had your brain removed recently you will know that Tonight marks the last ever episode of our show LOST.

It's a bittersweet feeling knowing that the show we all love is finally coming to an end after all these years and I know I'll miss it greatly. The show and this site have become such a large part of my recent life that I cannot remember a time before Lost (probably due to the amount of beer I drink).

I was going to write a huge great post that probably no one would have read anyway, but I think had I done so, I'd of started to well up and get a little teary eyed, so instead I'll keep it short and sweet.

As we head into tonights episode I hope you all enjoy it as much as I know I will and that you'll come back after to share your thoughts and comments on the Episode and Vote in our various polls.

One of the best things to come out of Lost for me personally is that of the LOST fan community that has built up over the years as well as all the wonderful people I've had the pleasure to meet and work with online. So many people that I don't want to thank them all because if I miss one person out I don't want them to be offended. All the helpers and contributors for DarkUFO, SpoilerTV and the Forum all know who they are and without their help this site would not be what it is today. Also, I must not forget to thank every one of you who visit the site, vote on the polls, comment on the posts, ReTweet our content etc. It's all helped build DarkUFO into one of the largest ever Fan sites ever on the Internet (the site has been loaded over 160+ Million Times since we started).

However, as the title of this post suggests, we're not going anywhere fast here at DarkUFO (See Below) and we'll be around for as long as people keep visiting the site.

Feel free in the comments to just say hi, thanks, and/or share your thoughts on the show as it' heads into the final episode and what you'll miss the most about it. It's been a helluva ride.

So thank you everyone, enjoy tonight, and make sure you come back here after the episode and for many months/years to come.

Namaste.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus