My deepest apologies to all of you Lost fans who have been waiting weeks for this post. Between my new job and a busy schedule, things have gotten awfully backed up. But fear not, the LFL will come to a close soon! Today I've posted the scores for "Across the Sea." We hope to lump "What They Died For" and "The End" together possibly by Friday or sometime next weekend. It will all depend on how difficult it is to score the finale and make all the necessary point adjustments.
"Across the Sea" wasn't really a game-changing episode. It didn't do much in the way of providing momentum for our Character Group leaders but it did shuffle some of our League Leaders a bit. Plus, we had a ridiculous number of Fantasy Geniuses of the Week, so check that section out to see if you are in it!
Overall, "Across the Sea" amassed only 605 points but I think we'll see the scores jump significantly over the last two episodes of the season. There were some point adjustments made this week, so be sure to check those out or you may be confused by your scores for the week.
So check out this week's content and brace yourselves for a double-whammy season-ending post (hopefully) within the next 7 days. The end is near, Lost fans, and our lovely prizes await our winner!
Lost Fantasy Team Lookup Table | LFL on Facebook | G-Man on Twitter | Email G-Man
Some of the following points adjustments were made based on information learned from "What They Died For."
POINT ADJUSTMENTS FOR EPISODE 6.04 "THE SUBSTITUTE"
1) Man In Black and Smokey lose one set of New Person points in exchange for two doses of Jacob Encounter points. Now that we definitively know that the mysterious jungle kid was Jacob, I went back and adjusted these scores.
2) Sawyer exchanges New Person points for Encounters Jacob points. Sawyer saw kid Jacob in the jungle during this episode and they had already met in the past.
3) Jacob picks up two doses of Encounters the Smoke Monster points. These were both in his kid form.
POINT ADJUSTMENTS FOR EPISODE 6.12 "EVERYBODY LOVES HUGO"
1) MIB and Smokey pick up an extra set of Encounters Jacob points. This was when we saw the jungle boy again.
2) Desmond snags New Person points and Encounters Jacob points. Desmond was with MIB when they saw the boy. So far, Jacob and Desmond have never met before.
3) Jacob picks up New Person points, Attendance points and Encounters the Smoke Monster points. All of this was while he was in his kid form.
IMPORTANT POINT RULINGS FOR EPISODE 6.15 "ACROSS THE SEA"
1) This episode is considered an on-Island flashback. There was no actual flashing but we decided to consider it such because it shows the history of Jacob and MIB on the Island.
2) The clips of Jack, Kate and Locke in the caves are not flashforwards. We decided that they were merely used to reiterate the fact that the bodies of MIB and "Mother" were found later on. These clips only scored points for what happened within them.
3) Ghost Claudia counts as an Island Vision. Since the Smoke Monster didn't exist yet, we're ruling that MIB seeing his birth mother is a true Island Vision.
4) For this episode only, the Smoke Monster and MIB are earning points separately. Until MIB became the Smoke Monster, only MIB gets points. Once the transformation occurs, they both earn points simultaneously. This is because the Smoke Monster has always been MIB but MIB has not always been the Smoke Monster.
5) Jacob is not charged with killing MIB. Their 'mother' said that they could not kill each other so we took this as fact. MIB's essence was transformed into the Smoke Monster and his body was discarded. Jacob still loses points for knocking MIB out before throwing him into the Light Cave.
SEASON 6 EPISODE TOTALS:
WEEK 14 CHARACTER SCORES:
JACK (+40 points): Attendance, Encounters a New Person, Place or Thing (2- The Bodies, the Stones); Says the Title of an Episode ("One of Them")
KATE (+35 points): Attendance, Encounters a New Person, Place or Thing (2- The Bodies, The Stones)
MAN IN BLACK (+275 points): Attendance, Character Has an Island Vision; Encounters a New Person, Place of Thing (7- "Mother", Claudia, the Island, the Game, the People, the Light Cave, the People's Camp); Encounters Jacob (7 times); Episode Centricity; Gets a Major Injury (4- Beaten by Young Jacob, Knocked out by "Mother," Beaten by Older Jacob, Knocked out by Jacob); Goes in the Water; Kills Someone ("Mother"); Kisses Someone or Gets Kissed; On-Island Flashback; Says the Title of an Episode (3- "Across the Sea," "Special," "I Do")
LOCKE (+20 points): Attendance; Encounters a New Person, Place or Thing (The Bodies)
JACOB (+210 points): Attendance; Encounters a New Person, Place or Thing (?- "Mother," The Island, Claudia, the Game, People, the Light Cave, MIB's Sword, the Wine); Encounters the Smoke Monster; First on Screen; Episode Centricity; First Line in Episode; Gets a Minor Injury (Falls Over); Goes in the Water; Inflicts a Major Injury (3- Beats Young MIB, Beats Older MIB, Knocks MIB out); Last Line; Last on Screen; On-Island Flashback; Says the Title of an Episode "I Do";
SMOKE MONSTER (25 points): Attendance; Encounters Jacob
Holy frozen donkey wheels Lost fans! We had an astounding 58 Fantasy Geniuses of the Week! On top of that, they were all perfect picks for the week! Sure, you can try and handicap their achievement by saying that there were only 6 League Characters present, representing only 5 of our Character Groups but the fact remains that they all picked the best characters for the week and everyone else didn't. Everyone listed below scored 570 points for the week by having Jack, MIB, Locke, Jacob and Smokey on their teams! Congratulations to this week's Geniuses:
A buscar el destino
Born to be Lost
house mind is LOST
It only ends once
Jack is Jacob and John is AntiJacob
PARTY IN DHARMAVILLE WITH DJ SMOKEY
Real Locke Lives
Rotos con Plata
SHAKE AND BAKE!
Walt is special's team
View by Site
View by Team
Download by Site
Download by Team