Mastodon Do You Have a Question for Henry Ian Cusick? | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Hey All,
Thanks to the good folks at ABC I will be interviewing Henry Ian Cusick who plays the time traveling flash sideways flashing fan favorite Desmond later today!

I am sure he can not reveal anything too spoilery so please ask questions accordingly. Also, please limit yourselves to ONE QUESTION per person because I am sure many will be sent it.

I will not be able to ask him every question, but if you have a good question and it seems like many of you have the same question I will do my best to ask it.

To help keep things organized please leave your comments a the following link:
http://the-odi.blogspot.com/2010/04/have-question-for-henry-ian-cusick-send.html

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus