Mastodon "Dead is Dead" Recap and Analysis, by Erika | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Here is the Episode 5.12 - Dead is Dead recap from Erika Olson (aka "e") from LongLiveLocke.com.

Those of you who have been following Vozzek69's posts here on DarkUFO over the years will most likely be interested in the next few paragraphs, even if you don't typically read my recaps. There is a situation presently unfolding that affects this site, its writers and its community.

KARMA POLICE
ARREST THIS MAN

Those of you connected to me on Facebook and/or following me on Twitter are already aware of this situation, but for the rest of you, allow me to provide a brief summary of how I've been spending 90% of my time since Thursday afternoon. I haven't been working on this episode recap, that's for sure. No, instead of writing, I've been filing copyright infringement claims and talking to intellectual property attorneys after it was brought to my attention (thank you, thank you, THANK YOU reader "Andre from Germany") that a video blogger who goes by "Seanie B" (yes, I feel silly writing that) has been passing off parts of my posts, and other Lost recappers' posts, as his own. As in, word for word. As in, over 20% of the content in one of this guy's videos came directly from one of my recaps. And it is much, much worse for Vozzek69, who also writes for this site. Vozzek69's content has been lifted by Seanie B since episode one of this season, and there's a good chance that some of his Season Four posts have been plagiarized as well (it takes a long time to document these things, so we're still going through the videos).



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus