Mastodon Episode 5x04 -- My Name Is Prince by Anna | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Hey All,
Happy LOST Day!! Well here is a little treat for you all on LOST day.

Last year my good friend Anna (FourToedFoot.com) began posting recaps over on my site at The ODI. We had such great feedback I mentioned it to Dark and we tried her out here on DarkUFO for you all. Many of you loved her style and recaps like we did and Dark decided to feature here as well!! Unfortunately her plans for a 3 episode premiere recap were slightly derailed by a nasty virus (I hope it is not like something from Fringe), but she was healthy enough to get her recap for The Little Prince posted!

So Anna is back and as always she loves the feedback and I am sure once she is up to it will also reply if you have any comments or questions.

Welcome back Anna!!

I am admittedly running very late on my 3-episode premiere article for the new season and sincerely apologize to my dear readers for the unusually long wait. It’s quite a beast and is still in the editing process. I will release it as soon as possible. In the meantime I am moving forward with my usual recaps. I appreciate your patience.

INTRO: Sign O The Times

I suppose the creatives of LOST figured that after all of the time-travel insanity of first three episodes of this season, audiences needed a little time to catch up with their own jet-lag. ‘The Little Prince’ served as one of these “breather” episodes we are used to seeing after a good amount of action and/or advancement of the storyline. However, we are working towards an endgame now, and even this pace-breaker served its up own hefty dose of plot-shock. Perhaps this is a sign of how different a show can be once there is a conclusion in sight. There’s no more need to fill time and stretch the story along with golfing, long scenes of Bernard moving rocks, and overly-sentimental “cannonball moments” (sorry Hugo lovers, but that was kind of silly). Everything is now moving along quite nicely and we are getting answers, though still not without a few questions to keep us going perfectly crazy in the meantime.



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus