Mastodon S4Ep13 - There's No Place Like Home (Parts 2 and 3), by Erika | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Here is this week's recap from Erika Olson (aka "e") from LongLiveLocke.com .

I might as well get this out of the way upfront: No, I will NOT be changing the name of my site. Locke cannot be DEAD dead... I refuse to believe it (as the saying goes, "De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt"). But obviously I will talk a lot more about the shocking ending of the finale later.

Luckily for me, I was able to watch all three hours of the show from my hotel room in Boston. Perhaps it was because of the huge Oreo cake slice and frosted cookie that I devoured out of nervousness over that time period, or maybe it was because of the dreadful suspicion in the back of my mind that my man really was a goner, but either way, I didn't sleep much that night.

At the end of "There's No Place Like Home" I felt straight-up confused. I thought the finale was great, but I didn't see a lot of the twists coming. The good news is that I'm actually one of those people who LIKES having more questions raised than answers doled out in this show, so I was pleased at how surprised I was throughout the two new hours.

Below you will find a short section of commentary on the new scenes they showed from the first hour, and then I'll talk about the two new hours--Island events followed by the flash-forwards. And yes, this post is especially long, but guess what? The good news is that you've got EIGHT MONTHS to read it!

And for the last time this season, I'm reminding you to roll over the pictures for more "insight"...



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus