Mastodon New Site Design | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

New Site Design

,

Over the next couple of hours I'll be updating the site to a new cleaner and brighter design as well as one that should load a little quicker. There will no doubt be a few teething issues but I hope to get these sorted shortly. I hope you enjoy the new design and it is the first step of a larger overhaul that is planned for later in the year.

The new design has been tested on Firefox 2.x, 3.x; Internet Explorer 7, Opera 9.x, Safari for Windows. Although the site will still work in Internet Explorer 6 and other older browsers we no longer officially support them, so I would strongly suggest that you update to one of the modern, more secure browsers.

If you find any problems, please leave me a comment or email me.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus