Mastodon Matthew Fox Talks LOST - 4 or 6 more episodes in Season 4? | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Thanks to John for the heads up on this article.

Hey everyone, I’m at the junket for “Vantage Point” and I got a “Lost” scoop that you'd want to know about. While I don’t have an exact quote cause I’m sitting in the room right now, Matthew Fox was just in here moments ago and I was able to ask him about the rest of the season of “Lost.”

Since all the rumors are that the writers’ strike might be getting resolved this weekend, I asked him what would happen to the rest of the season if it does actually get resolved. He said that the rumor is the show would go back into production immediately, and the goal would be to shoot 4 to 6 episodes of the remaining 8 that were scheduled.

I then asked if they would try and take the 8 episode storyline and shrink it down to 4 (if that’s all they shoot) and he said I’d have to ask Damon. Needless to say, if I could, I would.

So if my words above make no sense as I'm rushing, the thing to know is that we will be getting more “Lost” this season after the original 8 episodes air. In total there will be either 12 or 14 episodes, and we’ll know the exact number once the strike gets resolved.

Source: Collider

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus