Mastodon Help Support DarkUFO | LOST

DarkUFO - Lost

Help Support DarkUFO

Over the last few months a number of people have asked if they can help support the site. Previously I've never really taken any donations etc although a few kind souls sent me some money anyway ;) However, rather than keep replying to the same thing via email I thought I'd add a little "Support DarkUFO" section to the end of the right hand side bar with some things that those who want to help out can do.

I've recently purchased another 40GB's of Google Disk Space for all the photos as well some additional hosting so that we can start streaming some of our own videos in future without them getting pulled down by pesky administrators!. All the advertisements that you see on the site help pay for these costs as well as allowing me to put some small prizes up for the fantasy and predication leagues, and I try to make them as unobtrusive as possible and I will never run any pop-up or pop-under window ads on the site (although by not doing so costs me around $1000 per month lol) as I despise them with a passion!

So if you fancy helping out, take a look at the bottom of the sidebar on the right, and see if there is anything you can do, however little, to help.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus